1) Having been built around 1900 the guesthouse has some features which may make it unsuitable for guests with physical disabilities. The proprietors are unable to offer wheelchair access, and it is important to note that there are some steps at the front door that may not be suitable for all users
2) Guest rooms are spread across three floors and there is no lift access
3) If you have any questions or queries about access to the building or rooms please contact the guest house to discuss your individual needs prior to making your booking. Whilst the Andora Guest House will make every effort to accommodate your requirements the proprietors cannot be held responsible for any inconvenience caused if you do not discuss your needs prior to booking
4) During the hours of darkness and especially during periods of inclement weather, extra care is needed at the front of the guesthouse on the steps and in the carpark. The proprietors can accept no liability for any damage to guests, their property, vehicles or clothing if the above advice given here is ignored or not followed
Bookings and cancellations
1) All deposits are non-refundable
2) Deposits are taken on a per person basis at a rate of £25.00 per person
3) A reservation is only confirmed upon receipt of a deposit; an email will be sent to confirm the booking and deposit
4) Full payment will be required should the booked stay be within 7 days of the booking date. This amount then becomes the deposit and any cancellation thereafter will make the full amount non-refundable
5) Errors rarely occur but if you have not heard from the Andora Guest House within 48 hours of placing your reservation, please call to check the status of your booking: 01704 628755 – or send an email to email@example.com. If your booking has not been received for whatever reason and you have not checked with the Guest House, the proprietors cannot be held responsible for any inconvenience or expense that may arise as a result
6) For bookings already paid – if we receive no contact before 10.30pm or a booker does not turn up at the hotel before 10.30pm on the agreed day of arrival, we will class this as a no-show and any payments already made will be non-refundable
7) Accommodation charges are non-refundable once the booked stay has commenced
1) Payments are accepted by cash or by Bank Transfer
2) Guests paying with cash are required to provide identification on check-in. Acceptable forms of ID are: current driving license, ID card, passport, credit card or switch card, utility bill, bank statement (with address) or police warrant card
Check-in / Check-out
1) Rooms are normally available for check-in from 2pm. onwards – this may not always be possible and guests should check on day of arrival.
2) It is requested that guests provide an estimated time of arrival when making a booking to ensure we are available to speedily check you in.
3) No check-ins are allowed after 10.30 p.m. unless by prior arrangement
4) Guests are asked to check-out by 10.30 a.m. on the day of departure – failure to do this may incur extra charges
5) On check-in all guests are required to complete a guest registration form
6) Foreign nationals will need to produce identity documents – we are required by law to take a copy of this ID
7) Please provide an Estimated Time of Arrival when booking and update us later if this changes.
1) Available from 8.30 a.m. till 10 p.m. and from 9 a.m. till 10 p.m. on Sunday. All guests are required to clean up after themselves and use hand sanitizer.
Behaviour and conduct
1) The proprietors reserve the right to amend, curtail or terminate any contract should the conduct of any person who is party to that contract cause any detriment to the guesthouse or well-being of other guests. No refunds will be given in this event
2) The proprietors also reserve the right to refuse entry to any guest who arrives intoxicated beyond comprehension or whose personal hygiene or behaviour is such that other guests or members of staff would complain. No refunds will be given on these occasions.
1) This is a no smoking hotel. Extra charges will be payable if you have been smoking in your room
2) The proprietors cannot accept responsibility for the loss of guests’ property unless handed in for safe custody
3) Andora Guest House reserves the right, and you hereby authorise , a charge to your debit or credit card for any damage incurred to your room or the guesthouse during your stay (including without limitation specialist cleaning) or for any items that are missing when you leave. For cash payers, a separate bill will be produced